“I am soooo upset right now!!
I have lost my blog and I havn’t been able to stop crying since it happened. Please read the following very important messages and warnings. If you would like more information about this situation, then please sign up to the email list below. Thank you for your understanding and support.”
THE BAD NEWS
We have some really bad news here at Greek Weddings & Traditions – WE LOST OUR BLOG DOMAIN – that means that when you click any of our links it will now take you to someone completely different!
- Be aware that all Greek Wedding and Tradition links will take you to a random website. It is not us!
- Think twice before sending any credit card details or offer of money on the Greek Weddings Website. Please know that we would never ask you for money or your personal details.
- Do not send any private information to any email address that ends in @greekweddingsandtraditions.com such as email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org
- The www.greekweddingshop.com is still working fine. Please know that our business is separate to our web site and you are still ok to make purchases from the Greek Wedding Shop knowing that your orders are safe and will be sent directly to Sia.
- All of our social media still work and still belong to us. Stay connected with us on Facebook and also on Twitter, Instagram and Pinterest.
- Contact Sia directly on the email address email@example.com or visit Sia’s personal blog siasplace.me
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/greekweddingsandtraditions
- Twitter: @greekweddings or @siaristidou
- Instagram: @greekweddings
HOW YOU CAN HELP
Please show your support by signing up to this email list: http://eepurl.com/FjQDn